Sports Medicine Clinic
Bryant Frazier, M.D.
University of Massachusetts Medical School
Board Certified in Sports Medicine
Board Certified in Family Medicine
Sports Medicine Isn't Just for Athletes!
Sports Medicine is available for all students. The Sports Medicine Clinic at the Student Health Center focuses on non-operative orthopedic injuries, trauma to musculoskeletal system (fractures, sprains, etc.) and overuse injuries.
- Shoulder -- separation, dislocation, rotator cuff strain, labral tear
- Elbow -- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow), biceps or triceps strain
- Hand/Wrist – tendinitis, carpal tunnel, finger dislocations
- Knee – runner’s knee, ligament tears, meniscal tears, patellar dislocation
- Ankle – sprains, shin splints, tendinitis
- Feet – flat feet, plantar fasciitis, toe injuries
- Spine – muscle strains, scoliosis, herniated disks, sciatica, pain down the arms or legs
- General med – Concussion, tension headaches, exercise induced asthma, pre-season sports exams, returning to activity after illness (mono)
To make an appointment in our Sports Medicine Clinic, call 512.245.2161, ask for Dr. Frazier.