The Texas State Student Health Center has a fully licensed pharmacy on-site. The pharmacy is for students, faculty, staff and visitors to campus. Patient education on prescription drug use is very important. We offer medications at reasonable prices and our pharmacists will answer any questions you have.
To receive service, please bring your Texas State ID card.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 9 am – 6 pm
NOTE: During the summer this clinic and pharmacy closes at 5 pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
298 Student Center Drive, San Marcos TX, 78666
Free Parking Available
- Students may fill their prescriptions from both outside healthcare providers and/or our on-site healthcare providers.
- All prescriptions and refills must be picked up within 10 business days or they will be returned to stock.
- The pharmacy can text you when your prescription is ready. Please let the pharmacy staff know if you would like to be set up for text alerts.
If the label is not available, please provide the following information:
- Name and telephone number of the pharmacy that has the prescription on file
- Name of the patient and date of birth
- Name of the medication and/or prescription number
You may also complete this form to transfer in prescriptions.
You may either fax the form in or bring the form to the pharmacy located on the first floor of the Student Health Center. You should not email this form. Confidentiality of e-mail communications cannot be guaranteed. Please allow 24 hours for the processing of transfers.
Payment is due at the time of service. The Pharmacy accepts most insurance plans. Please bring your Pharmacy Insurance card. The Texas State optional Student Health Insurance plan can be used at the Pharmacy. Students may call 512.245.3590 to check the prices.
Methods of payment:
- All major credit cards
- Most Flex (HSA) cards
The Texas State Pharmacy has a large selection of over-the-counter medications. Generic antihistamines, decongestants, analgesics, contraceptives and many other items are available at affordable prices. Please see one of the Texas State Pharmacists for a free consultation based on your symptoms.