Health Insurance at the Student Health Center & Pharmacy
The Student Health Center clinic is in-network with the following providers:
- Aetna (PPO and Managed Choice only)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO/POS, HealthSelect)
- Cigna (PPO, Open Access Plus, and Local Plus Network)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Multiplan Network
- Texas State Student Health Insurance Plan - United Healthcare/AHP
- United Healthcare (Choice, Choice Plus)
For more information on the insurance plans we are in-network with or using your benefits in our clinic click here or call 512-245-2161, option 4 to reach out Billing and Insurance Office.
The Student Health Center Pharmacy accepts most insurance plans, including Tricare.
Call our Pharmacy at 512-245-2161, option 1 for more information or click here.
Texas State Student Health Insurance Plan
Are you interested in getting health insurance?
Enrollment for Texas State Domestic Insurance Plan for Spring & Spring/Summer coverage opens January 13, 2019.
To view the details on the Student Health Insurance plan, for 2018-2019, click here.
For international students with an F-1 or J-1 visa classification, you have a health insurance plan requirement. Click here for more information on using your plan at The Student Health Center and Pharmacy.