The Student Health Center Supports the Academic and Personal success of all students by providing public health leadership to the campus community and accessible, inclusive health and wellness services.
The be recognized in promoting a healthy campus and lifelong health and well-being.
- Provide leadership in addressing the major health issues affecting student success.
- Provide high-quality, accessible and inclusive health care services to meet the needs of students.
- Working together to achieve common goals in a fun and positive environment
- Mutual consideration of individual needs and values
- Being ethical and doing the right thing - even when no one is watching
- Demonstrating empathy, care and understanding for others
- Being committed to the highest standards of quality and continuous improvement
- Valuing the contribution to our organization of different perspectives and experiences.
The Student Health Center’s mission is to support the academic and personal success of all Texas State students by providing high-quality, accessible and inclusive health and wellness services.
The Student Health Center’s tagline is Get Healthy. Stay Healthy. Live Well. We want to ensure we meet our goal of providing high-quality, accessible and inclusive health care services to meet the needs of all students.
Students Get Healthy by utilizing the Student Health Center Services, visiting Student Health Center when ill, utilizing our Pharmacy, and utilizing Health Promotions Services by means of presentations or consultations.
Students Stay Healthy by utilizing Student Health Center's preventive services such as: flu shots, STI screenings, annual exams, physicals, contraceptive options, travel health; use of pharmacy for over-the-counter medications, and continued health literacy through HPS presentations and Student Health Center health content.
Students Live Well by combining all learned behaviors from clinical services to preventive care, completing education as a Healthy Bobcat, taking learned behaviors with them after TXST and be the healthiest version of themselves.
Get Healthy. Stay Healthy. Live Well
The students we serve are ever-changing and growing. They may reach the end of their time at Texas State, but we continue with them and with the next generation – the next class of Bobcats! The Student Health Center and Healthy Bobcats will continuously go through the cycle to Get Healthy. Stay Healthy. Live Well.