As a newly-admitted Bobcat, you are required to submit proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination, or of an exemption, through Magnus Health SMR, prior to registration. You will not be allowed to register unless you have completed the meningitis vaccination requirement or submitted the proper exemption forms. It may take up to four days after submitting documents to Magnus before the registration “hold” can be removed. Students should allow ample time to avoid problems with registration.
1. Go to the Catsweb Link on the University Home page.
2. Click on the student button.
3. Click on Texas State self service. (please note that Google Chrome browser will not work for this process).
4. Log-in using your Tx State Student ID(A+8 digits) and PIN, which you should have received by email from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. This will take you into the “Main Menu.” Here you will click the “Student” link located on the page’s left-hand side or in the tab atop the page. (Please note that the Google Chrome web browser will not work for this process).
5. Once in the Student page, select the “Meningitis Immunization” link located at the bottom of the page. This will take you to the Magnus’ “Create Account” page.
6. Upon entering the Create Account page, which will contain pre-populated information fields, you will set up your Magnus account then click “Next Step” to take you to the “Payment” page.
7. The Payment page will prompt you for credit card information, which Magnus will use in processing your one-time $10 payment. Upon completion of the form, click “Submit Payment.”
8. Once payment is accepted, you will receive an email of your receipt.
9. Click on "Print and Sign" button to upload the immunization or exemption form. DO NOT UPLOAD REASON OF CONSCIENCE EXEMPTIONS! THE ORIGINAL MUST BE MAILED TO MAGNUS.
If you have additional questions about submitting proof, please contact Magnus Health SMR customer service at 1.877.461.6831 or firstname.lastname@example.org.